S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute is working in the specialty of medicine to instruct all their students to become highly qualified professionals, who can do practice in any country of the world.
• General Medicine MBBS / MD (5 year)
- Department of morphological sciences
- Department of surgical disciplines
- Department of therapeutic disciplines
- Department of natural and humanitarian sciences
• Dentistry BDS /DDS:
- Department of Stomatology
• College (2-4 year programs)
• Specialization PG:
- Internal medicine
The Institute majorly concentrates on three main factors:
- Organization and Methodology of medical education
- Training and re-training of problems of specialists on family medicine
- Training & re-training doctors on a particular specialty
Structure of The Faculty:
The faculty includes many subdivisions: dean’s office, branches of surgical, therapeutic, morphological and natural-humanitarian sciences, center for international languages and distance learning, center for clinical abilities and knowledge appraisal “simulation center,” postgraduate medical education department.
MATERIAL BASE OF THE FACULTY
The fields of basic sciences (anatomy, normal and clinical anatomy, topographic anatomy and operative surgery, histology, cytology and embryology, physics, medicinal computer science and biology, microbiology and virology, normal and pathological physiology, chemistry and biochemistry, etc.) are established in Kant on 58 Gagarin Street in the academic buildings of the student campus of the S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute using 4 lecture rooms, library room, computer classrooms, 120 classrooms and 2 laboratory rooms, 1 vivarium, 15 administrative offices.
Departments of clinical sciences: – Therapeutic disciplines are located at the clinical support of the 6th city hospital, 1st city hospital, city children’s clinical hospital for emergency medical care (3rd children’s hospital). – Surgical disciplines at the clinical bases of the National Surgical Center, 1st city hospital, Bishkek Research Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics, National Center of Oncology and Radiology, Maternity Hospital No. 2.