Affiliated Hospitals of Asian Medical Institute:
A combination of utilization of advanced training programs, technical material base, new training technologies, and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Students will be taught not only in clinical stations in Kant but also in Bishkek (capital city). Many famous medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of ASMI. Departments of the Institute will be working out both the primary and applied research problems on medicine priority directions.
- ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE POLYCLINIC (BISHKEK)
- TRAUMATOLOGY AND ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL (BISHKEK)
- DEPARTMENT FORENSIC MEDICINE KYRGYZSTAN STAR MEDICAL ACADEMY
- REPUBLIC BUREAU MEDICAL EXPERTS
- SURGERY CENTER (BISHKEK)
- CITY CLINICAL HOSPITAL (BISHKEK)
- REPUBLIC PATHOLOGY BUREAU
- ALAMADEN HOSPITAL (BISHKEK)
- ISSYK-ATA TERRITORY HOSPITAL (CHUI REGION)
- ISSYK-ATA CENTRAL HOSPITAL
Asian Medical Institute Campuses:
Asian Medical Institute currently owns three well-operating campuses based in various localities.
- Asian Medical Institute, Polyclinic: Located at 56 Gagarin Street, Kant. It has 3 Boy’s Hostels and 1 Girl’s Hostel for Indian Students only. A polyclinic has more than 90 rooms for teaching purposes, including a simulation center for anatomy and dental surgeries — 1000 seated Mess at the top floor of the hostel.
- Azmi Campus 2/ Kyrgyzskaya MIS: The institute owned this campus in the year 2016. Its is having 60 rooms for educational purposes, one 500 seated auditorium, and 60 seated conference hall, while the whole of the 2nd floor is currently having all the administrative offices. Thus is also having a library with 9000+ books for medical studies and 20 computers to avail services of online library
- Azmi Clinic: Institutions owned this campus in the year 2015 having two fully equipped lecture halls and 20 rooms for educational purposes. It is situated at Akmatov Street, Alamadin Bazar.